Click the link below to view the PDF application and download it to your computer.
You can also right click the link and select "Save link as..." to save the application to your computer.
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AT DODGE COUNTY SHERIFF
Now Hiring For Deputy Sheriff Position
- How to Apply
- Make sure you have Adobe Acrobat Reader or Acrobat installed on your computer. Click here to go to the Adobe download page
- Download or save the PDF application to your computer.
- Open the PDF application in Adobe Acrobat or Reader.
- Use the fill & sign tool in the right pane of Adobe.
- Fill out the application.
- Sign and use the *Submit Application* button at the end of the application to email the application to a Dodge County Sheriff representative.
- Position Description
- Perform law enforcement, investigation and crime prevention work.
- Shifts include days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Salary range on 8-step pay scale: $26.04 - $36.36 per hour.
- Nebraska Certified Officers may now lateral into the Dodge County Sheriff’s Office as an entry-level patrol deputy. Starting Salary will be dependent on years of experience and will be comparable to the level of pay currently offered. Additional benefits include a hiring bonus of $5,000, vacation and sick leave.
- Job Benefits
- Uniform Allowance
- Medical Insurance(percentage paid for by the county for family, 100% individual)
- Vacation, Holiday and Sick leave
- Take home patrol units within the county
- 12 Hour Shifts
- Area of Specializations
- Drone Operator
- Drug Recognition Expert
- Civil Process
- EVOC Instructor (Emergency Vehicle Operations Course)
- School Resource Officer
- K-9 Patrol
- Field Training Officer
- Defensive Tactics Instructor
- Firearms Instructor
- Motor Vehicle Accident Reconstruction